ページ

2011年12月21日水曜日

st-12 My favorite high school memory!

 I will tell you about my favorite high school memory! I went to Kyoto Nagano and Tokyo in high school trip! It was very funny!! I went to the Chinzei High school.
 The first day, we agminated in Kumamoto airport. I was class officer. So I have a third... we got on the flight, arrived at Itami airport in Osaka. Osaka was very cold and snowy. We went to Kyoto in Zendozi on the move. Because my high school select to Buddhism. So we listen to passionate sermon for about 1 hour. We got very tired of sitting on my knees. Next, we go from Kyoto to Nagano by bus. All finish the first day!
The day 2, we play to ski! Have you ever been ski? I was entry-level then. I was a lot of pratfall. So I think that I was dub. Ha-ha... I wanted to get really good at ski. Now, I'm good a ski:] Let's go together!
we were third this day, but we wanted to keep late hours. However, we go to bed at 3:00 A.M. Next day, we were skiing too! we got learn a few tricks. We were happy. so we went to begnner's couse! so exsiting!!
I want to go ski again and again!!
The day 4, we went to Disney Island in Chiba! We arrived at 13:00. And then, we were enjoying there!
[240 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿