ページ

2011年12月19日月曜日

st-11 My favorite dishes

 I will tell you about my favorite dishes! I like the rice omelet curry and rice hamburg and hayashi rice. Do you like it??
  I like the best, ricew omelet! It has fluffy egg, very delicious hot red rice and ketchup! I want to eat it now! so let's makeing! But today is my mother made dinner. So I 'm sad.
 I like the curry and rice. But I don't like the hot curry rice!I like the sweet curry! Of course I like the curry bread. My favorite curry bread is the bakery of Kumamoto Gakuen University. If you have ever eaten it, you should eat right and wrong!
 I like the hamburg. My boyfriend likes it too. We usually make it! It is very delicious!
 I like the hayashi rice. Hayashi rice made in Japan! I like sweet tomato taste! I like the tomato!
 What kind of dishes do you like?
[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿