ページ

2011年12月19日月曜日

iPad Presentation 3!


Welcome to Kansai! I have repair to there for two month. so I will tell you about Kansai. I like there so much. Todays table of contents are a lot of good goods and place!
The number of 1, I like Nanba in Osaka. There is very big street. A lot of people come to there every weekend. There are always have many people. My favorite shops are Big TSUTAYA in Sinsaibasi and PARK EAST by one way. I always go there.
The number of 2, I recommend for Arashiyama in Kyoto. There are a lot of beautiful view places. Chikurin has clean air and stodgy and staid. I'm so surprised when I went to there for the first trip. And Togetsu bridge is low bridge. But there is famous place in Arashiyama. I think that you should go there!!
The number of 3, Shiga has a cute local charactor. This name is Hikonyan. Hikonyan is the best friend of Kumamon! I like him:]
The number of 4, Sentokun in Nara. Nara has a lot of temple and nice view. But I don't see Japanese deer. I want to see it!!
The number of 5, I recommend for Sannomiya in Cobe. Cobe has a lot of fation shops. But I recommend the night view! It is so beautiful and blightly!! If you have ever look this night view, I think that you should look this!! Shall we go together?
The number of 6, I recommend for the Entsuki island in Wakayama. There are power spot! I want to go there now. So I have never been to there!
At the finaly, I always climb aboard a train for a lot of kind. My favorite train is yamatoji local line. this reason is seaclet.
I like Kansai! Thank you for reading my recommend!!
[304 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿