st-10 My favorite TV and movie star!
I will tell you about my favorite TV and movie star! I like Emma Watson in foreign film. I think she is very beautiful cool sexy and so cute! If I were her, I'm so happy! I want to looks foy her!! Do you know her? She appears in a film called "Harry potter series" and "The Toeshoes." I like the Harry Potter!! I think this movie watch to again and again every time. Have you ever watched this movie? She was born in France. In 4/15/1990. She is 21 years old. She is very near my age.
And I like Mao Inoue! I think she is not cool and sexy, but she is very cute!! I know her for the first time in Hanayori Dango. Do you know this TV drama? This is famous drama in Japanese! So I payed rapped attention to it then.
[149 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿