it last night. The original story was written by William Shakespeare. I think that now
everyone, from young children to adults, knows “Romeo and Juliet”. Do you know
this story? I select the movie to scene with Leonardo Dicaprio, Claire Danes and so on.
Do you know them? I thought Claire Danes is very cute and Leonardo Dicaprio is very
cool and sexy then. So I carelessly forgot! This is movie review homework. I paid rapt
attention to this movie. I forgot all about the time then. Ha-ha…
First of all,I didn’t understand this story. But I was slow to be understand
this!! The tragic drama unfolded in this movie. I was so sad. Romeo is a good man. Of
course Juliet is a good woman too. And he and she come from a good line. But it hate his family and her family. This movie is a forbidden love between Romeo and
Juliet. But I think they are destined for love!! I was so sad! Do you think so? I think god
is very horrible. I want to see Romeo and Juliet hug and kiss once again last scene. If you think
why were they died last? I hope they love each other for life once again too. And Romeo
and Juliet are destined for love in Abraham's bosom.
After watching this movie, I was very impressed. And I was crying!! I couldn't
withstand the line of tears slowly slipping down my cheeks. I think that if you like
Leonardo Dicaprio or if you didn’t watch this movie I wish you should watch it!! That
way, it make you impressed! Please watch it!! I want to watch it again and again. Will
you watch it together? Thank you for reading my movie review!!
[315 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿