ページ

2011年12月19日月曜日

st-09 My favorite place I've been!!

I will tell you about "My favorite place I have been!" My favorite place is Osaka! so I went to there once 2 mounth. Osaka has a lot of interesting place! I want to go to "Kuuchuteien" near by Osaka station. They say "there have very beautiful view!! Have you ever been there yet? I don't understand." so I think "I will be there for next trip!" I usually go to Nanba! Nanba has a lot of street! and alot of shops! Also a lot of people come to here every day or every weekend! I was surprised for the first time! Have you ever been to Nanba in Osaka? if you want to buy many wear accessory and miscellaneous goods, I think you should go there! This way, There is definitely a shift in my thinking. Osaka is wonderful place!!
[143 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿