ページ

2012年1月11日水曜日

st-14 My favorite motto.

Today I will tell you about motto. My favorite motto is "I leave no avenues unexplored in a lot of problems." I think that I am fussy woman. So I always get someone into worse trouble. But I don't walk away from everyone. I think that every time, I help you and you help me. Because, I study it when I was in an encounter with my junior high school Japanese teacher. She is very good woman. I have held yearning in her. I like her. Recently, I met her after a long time no see. I was so happy! we talked anything. Just as someone thought, I have held yearning in her even now. I think a person is no single. And I think that it is the most important for us we aware of ours surroundings. Do you think that too? Or do you have a different thinking? My motto is "I leave no avenues unexplored in a lot of problems."
[164 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿