Today I will tell you about my favorite dessert. I like chocolate. So I always order the ice-cream sundae or chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake for after dinner. I think that parfait is my dream. Because, Chocolate parfait always has a chocolate cake, a chocolate ice cream, a chocolate crunch and chocolate wafer. I like the Hot Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate is melted in cruld the cake. I cook it any time for myself and for my boyfriend. this is so good taste. I like my chocolate cake.
But recently, I didn't eat the desserts. Because I have a diet. I want to get my body in good shape. But I want to eat it now! I like chocolate. I like sweets!!! Do you like chocolate? If you like it, I want to go to restaurant to eat a lot of dessert! would you go together? I am looking forward to it very much.
But recently, I didn't eat the desserts. Because I have a diet. I want to get my body in good shape. But I want to eat it now! I like chocolate. I like sweets!!! Do you like chocolate? If you like it, I want to go to restaurant to eat a lot of dessert! would you go together? I am looking forward to it very much.
[157 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿