ページ

2012年1月8日日曜日

See you Hiroki!

Today is my boyfriend came back his house in Nara. I think that "I want to be with you all the time. But I have no choice. I just need to hang on for a few about two years. I have been doing".  Hiroki arrived Kumamoto airport at 15:10. I beat to there at 13:00. I waited for a few munites. He said "Sorry I'm late." then. He checked in for a flight in baggage at 15:30. I miss him so much. We had a chat about life in general. In the meantime, He must go time. He said "See you Akisa. I wait you in Nara. Come over here! I want to be wirh you all the time. bye bye!". I was control the flow of tears. But tars rolled down my face. I was so sad!! I said "I miss you." Then I think that we continued long distance relationship. It's so hard for me to say goodbye. But I have no choice. I want to meet my boyfriend every day, But It wasn't match up to this hope now. I'm so sad, But I must be bearing. I love him.If you give me the fight, I'm so glad!!
[210 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿