[207 words]
2011年11月2日水曜日
st-07 My favorite sport to watch
I like to sport to watch a lot of sports. My favorite sports to watch are a long-distance relay race and baseball. Do you like there? My boyfriend is belonging to the long-distance relay race club. He is very cool! I like him to be running. It is important for them to work well together as a team! And I think Tasuki is the most important tool! It made me impressed every time. I will have to watch TV to the national long-distance relay race in this weekend. I’m looking forward to watching this TV!! I’m bubbling with evpectation. Do you think so? I want to watch to “Hakone Ekiden” too. Everyone says "Hakone." It is interesting every year! I’m looking every the first day in year. Do you like running? and Do you watch that? If you watch that every year, I talk about it for you!! I like sport to watch the long-distance relay race. I like to sport to watch to baseball too! but I don't like pro baseball!! I like high school baseball! Do you think so too? I think I enjoy watch the all time!! If you like high school, I feel so happy!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿