The character of Dewey Finn is very interesting man. I like him the best of all the movie characters. If you have watched this movie, do you like him? And do you think he is the best character in this movie? I think at first “he is not good at anything.”, “Is he a crazy man?” However, I think finally “he is the good man”, “I like him so much!!” I think they had better do this movie for many schools in this way in all over the world. He is a very good teacher… but I think he does not have a teaching license. Ha-ha. He is a rock singer and guitarist. I don’t know why, but he is teacher.
I chuckled as I watched this movie. I think it’s the first time in a month that I have really laughed. So it made me laughing and happy. I think rock is very cool. I want to watch this movie again and again. I think if you have been to watch this movie, you should be watching this movie!! This movie is very good, and is interesting and impressive. Thank you reading for my movie review.
[313 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿