Day 1, weather was great! I got up at 9 o'clock. I made extremely hasty preparations! And I leaved a my home at 10:30 A.M. My junior in school pick me up in airport!! I think he is a very kind!! And I leaved a airport at 11:45. I had a feeling of excited anticipation. I arrived to Koube airport in Hyogo at 12:50. I just went to port liner. Then I looked Professer Yoshida at there!! I was very surprised it!! but I didn't call out him. Next I went to JR Nagai station in the electric train. because, my boyfriend was an meeting in Nagai athletic field. He was so slory, so He was not cool this day:[ Ha-ha He finished this event, I met to him for the first time in twe months! I think he was so good!! I was crying then. After that, we went back his home in train at 19:00. His home was so beautiful. we went to bed together that day.]
Day 2,weather was so-so! this day met to Reina. Reina is my best friend, and she is so cute!! I think she looks like a star! I got up at 7:00. My boyfrend went to run practice at 9:30. I made extremely hasty preparations. I went to JR Osaka station at 11:00. I think I will enjoy today! And I met her for the first time in twe months too at 12:00. We went to HEP in Osaka Umeda. we enjoy the shopping. I happen to meet the red boot! It is so cute!! I love at first sight. but I didn't have a grove of money. so I give up it. I was so sad!! Reina bought a very cute coat! I bought a rip bouncser made by mary quant. We went to dinner in desert kingdom in there. It was delicious! We split up at 22:00. I went back his home. and he was sleep in his bed, when I was arrived at home.Day 3, weather was rain... We got up at 7:00. He went to run practice at 9:30. so I slept in and didn't get up until after 11:00. I was surprised myself. I made extremely hasty preparations too. And he came back the home at 12:00. then he said "What do you do Akisa?", I said "I did my homework!". I was lier:] Ha-ha!!
After that, we went to Nanba Osaka in JR train. We enjoy shopping too. He bought a coat! He is so cool.. I didn't buy anything. We went back home at 21:00. And we went to bed at 22:00.
Day 4, weather is so-so. We got up at 7:00. This day was his practice will be at 15:00. so we were relaxed this morning. We were talking a long time. I studied my homework, when he went to practice. He came back at 19:00. We made extremely hasty preparations. because I will riding buss at 21:00 in Osaka. I was so sad. but he said "It cannot be helped." I think so too.
I finished Happy 4 days.
I want to meet him... I miss him.
[573 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿