ページ

2012年1月4日水曜日

The 87th Tokyo-Hakone collegiate ekiden relay race was held on Jan. 2 and 3. My boyfriend (Hiroki) is a long-distance relay road race runner. I like a long-distance relay road race. Hakone Ekiden is so big fastival. But in west Japan unibersity, they have not a qualifications for entry. So Hakone Ekiden is not all Japan fastival. It is a West Japan university fastival. I think that why don't a qualifications for entry in east Japan university? I don't understand every time.
However, Hakone Ekiden is very interesting fastival. My favorite team isWaseda university. My favorite runner is Mr.Osako. He is the same in age. He is so cool!! I like him. This year, Waseda is the number of 4. I was so sad. The number of 1 was Toyo university. Mr. Kashiwabara is so good!! He is a good runner. And Kento Otsu was lived in Kumamoto. His affiliated high school is Chiharadai high school. I was pretty intense.I will look forword to next Hakone Ekiden for next year. Have you ever watch the Tokyo-Hakone collegiate ekiden relay race? If you didn't see it, I think that you should watch it!! I like Tokyo-Hakone collegiate ekiden relay race. And I watch it every year!!
[215 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿