ページ

2012年1月2日月曜日

Windy Umbrella!

I went to Windy Umbrella in Aso.Windy Umbrella is a pension in Otohime pension village. I went there for part time job. There is very beautiful and delicious dinner! I arrived there at 15:00. I ate afternoon snack. After that, I cut a vegetable, a champignon and so on. And I was cleaning vegetables, rice and so on. After that, I had the table set. Finish ready to go dinner. Then we ate dinner at 18:00. After that, we serve a variety of meals for the gast at 18:30. And I was washing a lot of dish. The gast finished dinner at about 20:30. I washed a lot of glass too. We finished clean anything at 21:30. After that, we ate snack and we were talking. I went to bed at 0:00. Next day, I was wake up 30 minutes late. I said owner "I'm so sorry." owner is very kindly "just OK. Hurry up!" we serve a variety of meals for the gast at 8:00. we ate breakfast at 9:00. After that, I cleaned all room and all bath. Finish my part time job at 12:00. We ate lunch at 12:30.And owner give me the paid. I was so happy. Also I was ever paid more and more!!!! I think that today was New Year's Holidays! I felt very glad! I came back by train in my home.
[243 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿