ページ

2011年6月20日月曜日

sp: Mobile Phone

Hey everyone! I have a question. “Do you like a mobile phone?” Today is speaking class presentation. We surveyed mobile phone. All people like mobile phone! Question2 is “Do you have a mobile phone?” and question3 is “Do you have a smart phone?” everyone said “I think that smart phone isn’t mobile phone! It is PC tool…” I think that too. So we asked two questions! [Question2 and question3] Question4 is “Do you like it?” Almost everyone said “Yes”! But a few people said “I like mobile phone but I don’t like mine.” I have a feeing that. Question5 is “Do you want to change it?” Smart phone people said “No”. And mobile phone people said “Yes” 38 peoples. But one person said “I don’t understand how to use the smart phone. So I don’t change it!” We were surprised then!! Question 6 is "Which carrar do you have it?" Docomo 48 person, Softbank 26 person, Au 25 person and Willcom 1 person. Winner is docomo!! but I  use softbank smart phone. So I 'm very sad...
We were tense when we presentation time. I sweat then! I was very hot!! But we finished this presentation. I am glad now. However we have the second presentation. I don’t believe now. Uh… I'll keep at it a little more.

[224 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿