ページ

2011年6月20日月曜日

es-05 Future self introduction

Hey! My name is Akisa. Today, I introduce myself. I was bone in Kumamoto but I live in Osaka now. I am 40 years old. My blood type is B. I am a travel agency woman. So my hobbies are watching travel TV and visiting various places! I enjoy my life now, and I have a happy family now, we get along very well.
I have been married for 18 years ago. My husband’s name is Hiroki. He is from Japan. He is a very good husband and Japanese say an “ikemen”[http://www.sljfaq.org/afaq/ikemen.html]. I feel it every time. He is very kind and he has a sweet voice. He was a long-distance relay road runner, so he likes running even now! I like watching him when he runs. So I love him very much all time. He is a salaried worker. We had a long distance romance from Kumamoto to Nara when we went to university. I was so sad and lonely at that time. But now I have happy life!! So I am don’t think much about that loneliness.
We have two children. We have a son and a daughter. My son’s name is Kohaku. He is 18 years old now. He looks very cool and sexy. His face is like his father's. He is also a long-distance relay road runner now. He takes part in Hakone Ekiden. I am very proud of him!!! Also he was good at playing the piano. He often plays the piano in at home from when he was 15 years old. We enjoyed listening to him play. But now he lives in Tokyo, so we can’t listen to his music. He can do everything for a long time.
My daughter name is Reina. She is 15 years old now. She is very cute, but she is an ordinary girl. She has big eyes! I envy her appearance… She was a swimmer, but now she tries to enter a famous high school so she is very busy now. I think she has plenty of fight. I am cheering for her.
Kohaku and Reina get along very well. They are very good children. So I hope they have happy life because I think that there are no parents who don't want the best for their children. We love our children very much. Every day will be a happy day for me!!!!

[410 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿