I live in Kumamoto now, and it is where I was born, so my home town is Kumamoto City. I think Kumamoto has a lot of beautiful places, such as Mt. Aso , Kumamoto Castle , Mt. Kinposan, a vast castle town, Kikuchi keikoku, Kuma river, and many other places. I live in Kumamoto City, but I often go to Aso. Because Aso has clean air, a lot of beautiful plants and the water is very delicious. I like it very much. Also we are able to meet the wild animals. I have already seen already there several including a monkey, a dog, a rabbit, a mole, a bear and a deer. Recently, Kumamoto city developed a local character, whose name is Kumamon. It looks like a bear, and it has a red cheeks. It is not very cute, but I think that it is a little cute. I have a Kumamon's strap.
Kumamoto has a lot of famous people including Aki Yashiro, Cream Stew Ueda and Arita, Saki Fukuda, Kiyoko Suizenji, Eiichiro Oda, the author of ONE PIECE and many others. I like ONE PIECE very much!! I think that it is the most interesting story in all the comic books. My favorite character is Nami. She is so cute!! If you haven’t read this comic book, you should read it! You are able enjoy its humor :)

So I think that Kumamoto is a very good place!! If you have never come to Kumamoto, welcome to Kumamoto! This thing makes me happy!! I wait for you :] I love Kumamoto .
[340 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿