Aso Farm land // Last Friday and Saturday!

I think that Aso has a lot of beautiful places!! I went to Aso with Yukino, Natsumi and Shoko on Friday to Saturday. Natsumi was driving her car. Because she is the only one who have driving license. We were starting university at 3:00 pm. First of all, we went to HI HIROSE in near university. We bought a lot of snack food and a lot of juice. Next, we go to Aso Farm Land as our listen to the AKB48's music. I feel so funny:] We were very exciting. We arrived to there at about 4:30 pm. Our dome room was very nice. We went to earth power spa. It has different species of spa. About 13 types. We stayed there for about 4 hours. It made us so happy!! And we could be sweat very much!!!!! So I don't have a toxin! Ah… After that, we went to dinner at about 9:00 pm. It was an all-you-can-eat buffet. It has a nice. We were full then. Next, we went to a hot spring. I feel so good. We talked for a long time. Also we went back our dome room at 0:00 am. We started to a snack party!! We were exciting so much:D Next day, we got up at 7:00 am. Also we went to go Asaburo☆ We feel so good! But we were bitten by a mosquito. I hate it! After that, we were starting Farm Land. We went to Aso Daikannbo. We were able to see beautiful view! Also, we went to lunch in Imakinnsyokudo. It tastes very nice!! Finally, we went to yume-town in Hikarinomori. We took a purikura. And we went back Kumamoto City. Last Friday and Saturday made us so happy. I want to go there again and again!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿