ページ

2011年11月16日水曜日

st-8 My favorite books!

I like a lot of books! For example, Harry Potter, Sakura, Yōgisha X no Kenshin and real tag. Do you know there's title? I like the Harry potter!! I read a complete set! and I watch the whole film in movie theater!! I watch this movie the first time, I came to sifferent outlook on the world. I like J.K.Rowling... so except for Harry potter, I want to read books by J.K.Rowling. Sakura is warm glow story. I forget this book read by. but I recommended this book!! Next I like Yogisha X no Kenshin this book writen by Keigo higasino. I like his books!! and I like the real tag!! this book writen by Yousuke Yamada!! I like his books too!! I read a lot of his other books. Do you read his books?? If you can read it, I think you came to sifferent outlook on the world!!
[156 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿