ページ

2011年11月9日水曜日

Reading News Quiz1

I made this nows quiz in reading class!! It is difficult for me to study newspaper in English. But I did the best!! Do you know this answer? It's been a long time since I had to think this hard.

News Quiz1
The Daily Yomiuri, 10/17/2011
The Daily Yomiuri, 10/18/2011
The Daily Yomiuri, 10/19/2011
The Daily Yomiuri, 10/20/2011
The Daily Yomiuri, 10/21/2011


Quiz
1. Where floodwater head for in last week?
2. When were Hillary Clinton visit to Tripoli?
3. Where did find a wild seal in Japan?
4. Where will there be become government-designated city on April in next year?
5. Who is the socialist Hollande to change?
6. How many taxpayers money did it lost by JAL?
7. Where is the teams pump oil from ship off?
8. Where is promoting trade deal?
9. What is the dispatch by Obama to Africa?
10. Where forces are kill the 12 protesters?


Answer
1. Thailand.
2. Last Friday.
3. in Saitama.
4. Kumamoto.
5. Sarkozy
6. ¥47 billion.
7. New Zealand.
8. America.
9. Obama sends troops to Africa.
10. Yemen
[180 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿