ページ

2011年10月12日水曜日

st-w03 My favorite movies

My favorite movies are many titles!! Above all, I will talk the best three titles. First of all, the number of one, I like “the note”. Japanese say “kiminiyomumonogatari”.this is American movie! Do you know that? This story is very beautiful and impression. I think if you can watch this movie, you are going to your eyes swim with tears. My eyes swim with tears, when I watch it.
Next, the number of two, I like “The Hangover”. This is American movie. Do you know that? This movie is the comedy movie!! I was rolling about with laughter, when I watch it. If you are rolling about with laughter, you should be watching this movie! Maybe, you will be able to get many laughs!!
Final, the number of three, I like “hanamizuki”. This is Japanese movie. It is a picture starring Touma Ikuta and Yui Aragaki. I like them very much. So I like this movie!! And it is long distance of romance movie. So I empathized with them.
This is my best three movie titles! If you have many times, I think you should watch their movies! It makes you happy then!
[194 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿