I will take about my favorite music. My favorite singers are Ai Otsuka, Kusuo, and ET-KING AKB48. Ai Otsuka is Japanese pop singer, Kusuo and ET-KING are Japanese Reggae singer, and AKB48 is Japanese Aidol. She is so cute, and her voice is very sweet! If I were a man, I would have a soft in my heart. Kusuo has cool voice. If I meet him, I want to talk with him. Because I like his voice. My favorite music is “Deai”. This music the word is very sweet, so I want to sing a song for my boyfriend. But he is not good at sing a song. ET-KING has a lot of good song word! I like the best "Hajimarinouta". It sings a song with Chiaki. Chiaki is Japanese talent. This song is very sweet word. If you have not ever listening this song, I think you should listen this song!!! AKB48 is very cute group! they made me happy!
[164 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿