Hi. my name is Akisa. Do you know me? I was bone in Kumamoto. And I live in Kumamoto too. I went to Takumabaru elementry school, Obiyama juinir high school, Chinzei high school and Kumamoto Gakuen University. My blood tipe is B. So my friends said "You live life at your's own pace." I think that too. I have parents and one young brother. My mother name is Miki. She is 40 age. Her charming feature is dimples on her's cheeks. My father name is Yoshio. He is 41 age. He is very cool. But he stay fat now. I'm so sad. I think that I didn't want to be him. But he is slim when he was a young man. My young brother name is Sota. He has a big eyes! Recentry, he get to the girl friend. so I felt so happy. Ha-ha... Do you think so too? My family is very friendly! We are laughing everyday. So I love my family! I have a boyfriend Hiroki. He is very cool! I love him and he love me so much. I've been going out for three years with him. But we are the long distans of romance for twe years. so I miss him everyday. I want to meet him every time. I want to be his wife! If I will able to do it, my life is so exciting more! We will marrige for about next twe years. I'm looking forword to it! Thank you for sticking up for me.
Thank you for reading my introduce!
[266 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿