I have many vacation plans!! First of all, I am going to go my boyfriend home in Nara. I will go to a fireworks display in Yodogawa Osaka. I think that it is going to make us happy!! I can scarcely wait for it. Next, I am going to go sea with my university friend. So I want to buy a bikini. But I am not slim. So I'll have to be sliming! I can do it!!Ha-ha... I will go to a part -time job and sleeping in my home apart from no plan days. I want to be enjoying this summer vacation!!
(106 words)
I finish my speed typing homework today!! I feel so happy now:] and I have to read English book least 7. I do my best!!!!!
(25 words)
I've Been to yodogawa fireworks before.
返信削除Sooo huge invent.and there were so many people in there.
You will enjoy it