Last Friday, I got up at 7:00 am. I was getting ready for a trip. Because I was going to go my boyfriend's home in Nara for 2 days! It made me happy. And It had been two months since I saw him last. I went to univercity at 9:00 am. I didn't hear class, so I sat meditating on it!! When I think that meet my boyfriend, I could not help smiling then. I was a ugly.haha. So I went to Aso Kumamoto airport at 3:00 pm. I used sky marck. I arrived to airport in Kobe at 5:30 pm. I went to there for the first time, so I almost missed the train. I was going to the Kyuhoji staition. I arrived there at 8:00 pm. I was waiting anxiously for him to call. I have been waiting eagerly for him to arrive!! Then he went to there! I was crying. haha. I said "I miss you. I want to meet you every time." And he said "I miss you too." So we had a good last week end!! We were a long distance of love. But we are get along every day! We love forever!! My boyfriend is very cool :D I don't separat for him.
[218 words]
It's takes pretty far from Kobe Iairport to Nara??
返信削除I'm happy to hear that you and your B/F relationship are good.