ページ

2011年6月14日火曜日

BR-07 Book Week Goes with a BANG!

Book Week Goes with a Bang: Part 2 Book 4 (Literary land)

I introduce the book week goes with a bang. 
One day, there has been a big road crash and the emergency service rush to the scene!! There were the tanker and the lorry. Their body were hunt in an accident, but they has life!! After that, One teacher of man appearance this story. His car looks awfully upset by the accident of a short while ago. I think that he is so sad, and he has dispaired when he heard this fact. If I were him, I didn't understand this accident, and I was crying the long time. So I think that he has very strong heart! However, he was geginning to recover from his shock! Then I smiled happily at him. I think that too. But I don't teach this things. You should this book. It maybe make you happy!!


Jeremy S.Ken S. Book Week Goes with a BANG!: Harlow
[143 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿