ページ

2011年5月11日水曜日

es-2 My Treasure

I have many treasures, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, and others. Myself, I don’t have anything.

First of all, I introduce my family, I have four people in my family, I love them, because if my parents did not exists, I wouldn't have been bore and I would not be here now. And if my younger brother does not exist, I wouldn't enjoy my life!! I am talking with him sometimes, I feel so happy. And always I cannot say “thank you” to my family, but I want to say it every day. Regretfully I am shy.

I love my many friends!! My friends are very talkative, are positive thinking and active. I enjoy together all our time together. So I talk about anything with them. We just get along all the time. I am so happy. If I don’t have any friends, I don’t live a full life now.

I love my boyfriend. He is my most important my treasure. He name is Hiroki. He is very cool and kindly. Cool is Japanese say ikemenn for something coll! Ah… He is from Kumamoto, but he lives in Nara now, so we have long distance relationship from Kumamoto to Nara. It is so far. But we get along all the time. I think I want to meet him all the time. However we meet next time in July. I am so sad. I have been seeing him for two years and two months now. We have been in love forever. If I don’t have a Hiroki, I don’t enjoy my life and I don’t have incentive to do things!! So I wish I will get married with him. And I want to have two children. Also if I have my children in the future, they are my treasure too!!

So my treasures just keep on increasing every time. I think we have many treasures in one. It is important for us to have many treasures!!!!!!!!
[326 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿